Event Dates: September 3 - 6, 2021
Registration Deadline: Monday, August 23, 2021
Payment Deadline: Due in full at time of registration.
- Method of payment must be provided upon registration.
- Teams will have the option to pay either pay in full at registration or choose the payment plan option. *Parking fee will be charged at registration.*
- If a payment plan is chosen, the final balance due on August 23, 2021, and will be automatically charged to the method entered at registration.
- Any team registering after this date must pay in full at registration.
- A parking fee of $70/team will be automatically added to each registration and must be paid upon registering. Attendees will not be charged individually for on-site for parking unless they choose to upgrade to Preferred Parking (available online only).
Documents Needed (due by August 30, 2021):
Check-In Information Coming Soon.
- Soccer Events Group Roster & Waivers (Uploaded to your Soccer Events Group Team Page, Waivers (for each individual athlete) Signed Electronically)
- Player Cards for each player listed on your roster. Your player cards should also be with the team at all times while on-site.
- If you do not have player cards, you will need to provide proof of birth for each athlete. These can include birth certificates, driver's licenses/state ID, passports, etc.
- These will need to be uploaded to your Team Page as one large file, individual uploads will not be accepted.
Check out the How-To HERE - for help adding rosters, adding required documents, signing waivers, and adding coaches
**Each state association has different rules, and you may need to obtain travel permission or provide travel notice. You should clarify what will be done well in advance of the event. If your state association has denied the use of your passcards, Soccer Events Group will accept other forms of proof of birth including driver's license, state ID, birth certificate, passport. It is suggested that you apply at the earliest possible time. If you have complied with your state association’s travel permission procedures, they are required to approve your travel.
**Soccer Events Group will have Supplemental Insurance liability and accident coverage for all non-US Club Soccer participating teams (teams using US Club Soccer passcards already have insurance).
FACT SHEET for US Club Soccer Sanctioned Tournament Participants