Format & Rules
3 Games Guaranteed
Adidas Game Balls Provided for Every Game
Max 3 Licensed Sideline Coaches
All Games must be played in accordance with FIFA Laws of the Game as listed below.
- GOLD: Available at every age
- SILVER: Available at every age
- BRONZE: Available at every age
The tournament will provide Adidas game balls for every tournament game.
Number Of Field Players
- U8-U10 (7v7): 5 players
- U11-U12 (9v9): 6 players
- U13-U19 (11v11): 7 players
No roster changes will be approved during the course of the tournament.
Maximum roster sizes:
- U8-U10 (7v7): 14 players
- U11-U12 (9v9): 16 players
- U13-U14 (11v11): 18 players
- U15-U19 (11v11): 22 players (18 may dress per game)
Duration Of Matches
|Age Group||All Games (min)*|
|U8-U10||2 x 25 = 50|
|U11 - U12 ||2 x 30 = 60|
|U13 - U14||2 x 35 = 70|
|U15 - U18||2 x 40 = 80|
There will be a five minute halftime.
All games will be played with a running clock. The referee may stop the clock for serious injuries or other incidents.
The referee is the official timekeeper, and therefore all decisions of this nature made by the referee are final.